The views expressed on this web log are the personal views of the author. All data and information content from sources and/or opinions used herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to malign any group, club, organization, or individual but rather to exercise the expression of free speech and the cleansing exchange of ideas guaranteed in democratic societies. This web log will energetically disagree with those who intend to restrict or remove those democratic rights. This blog intends no harm or injury, defamation or libel to those innocent of harm, injury, defamation and libel to others but will attempt to represent honestly and fairly what anti-democratic forces within our society are saying and doing.
• one finds the truth offensive or . . .
• if one is unwilling to confront the de-facto ‘censorship’ of political correctness that has paralyzed our daily discourse or. . .
• if one is unwilling to face the fact that this nation, culture and political system are under threat or. . .
• if one feels that it is more important to not offend those of different and often malignant views rather than openly debate the differences or. . .
• if one is so enamored of the official Secular-Humanist-Religion of North America that they are unwilling to engage a minority of a minority of a minority, opinion . . . then . . .
. . . IT IS ADVISED THAT ONE NOT LOG ON TO THIS BLOG BECAUSE YOU WILL BE OFFENDED
No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to this blog or its author for any or all of the articles or opinions placed here should the author be allowed his right to free speech.
Articles on this web log may be reproduced for personal use. Those wishing to copy and use this information may do so, provided that acknowledgment is given to the author (who claims proprietary rights).
FAIR USE NOTICE
This web log contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is being made available without profit in an effort to advance understanding of religious, environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. It is our belief that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of copyrighted material.